The Food Enterprise Workshop works in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
The Data Protection Act 1998 governs how we can use the personal information we hold, including how we acquire, store, share or dispose of it. It applies to computerised personal data and personal data held in structured / unstructured manual files.
We will comply with all principles detailed in the Data Protection Act. This means that we will:
- Process your data fairly and lawfully
- Gather adequate, relevant and limited information- we will only collect the information that we need
- Keep accurate and up to date information
- Not keep data longer than is necessary
- Keep your information secure.
This list is not exhaustive. For more information refer to the Data Protection Act 1998.